Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains telecommunications system and light clerical duties.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Check in customers and maintain internal records for our customers
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Clerical work.
Terms of Employment:
- Regular, Full Time (non-exempt).
- Available to work Saturdays.
- 2+ years of administrative/ clerical experience
- Bilingual (English- Spanish);
- Great telephone etiquette
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize projects and strongproblem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail